Once you have made your initial appointment, you may preregister by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below. Doing so prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process. Please be sure to bring forms with you to your first visit along with any diagnostic films or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician.
(note: the forms will indicate Motion Orthopaedics, the larger physician group Dr. Browdy is affiliated with)
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.
Prepare for Your Visit
At the orthopedic office of Jason Browdy, MD, we realize your time is valuable. We strive to be punctual and minimize your wait to be seen. However, we cannot always anticipate the complexity of every patient’s condition.
- Insurance card
- Referral information from your physician
- Any diagnostic tests you have had done such as X-rays, CT scans, and MRIs
- If you have already had surgery elsewhere, please bring your operative report and related medical records
- A valid form of ID
- Wear a loose-fitting overshirt
- Men should wear a tank top
- Women should wear a sports bra or similar clothing that will make it easy to examine the front and back of the shoulder
- Bring all MRIs, X-rays, and any other studies you have had done prior to the appointment (bring the actual studies, not just reports)
- Bring a pair of shorts with you – you will be asked to change into shorts once you get to the exam room
- Wear loose-fitting pants (sweatpants with a leg zipper are great)
- We often ask you to walk barefoot to examine your gait, so you should wear shoes and socks that are easy to remove
- Bring all MRIs, X-rays and any other studies you have had done prior to the appointment (bring the actual studies, not just reports)
To provide the best possible care for every patient, we will occasionally run over the allotted amount of time for a particular appointment. If you have to wait to be seen, please keep this in mind and we will do everything we can to make your time with us comfortable.
Below you will find post-operative instructions for many of the procedures that Dr. Browdy performs. Please note that these instructions are intended to act as guidelines and may be modified based on your specific circumstances. These instructions are not intended to replace any information given to you directly by Dr. Browdy. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact the office.
It is the aim of Dr. Browdy and his staff to make your visit as quick, easy, and convenient for you as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or if you need additional information. Call us at (314) 991-2150 or request your appointment now. We look forward to seeing you at our office in St. Louis, Missouri.